RF / Antenna Junior Engineer
Usually the work in the company office (Ashdod, Israel), but may be also at customer.
Weekly Working Hours:
Minimum 30 hours
Essential Job Functions:
To work with the team of engineers, to perform and assist the following:
- Design and analysis of microwave devices, antennas and sensors using simulation tools: ANSYS HFSS, HFSS-IE, Circuit Designer, SBR+ (Savant), etc.
- Implementation of prototypes – hands on work
- Performing RF measurements using Network Analyzer and Spectrum Analyzer
- Using Octave software (similar to MATLAB)
- Assistance to customers in finding the best engineering solution
- Preparing presentations and reports
- Participating in seminars / exhibitions and introducing the company
RF / Antenna Team Leader
Job Requirements and Qualifications:
- Studying a B.Sc Electrical Engineering in 4th year second semester
- Minimum average grade – 80
- Good theoretical understanding of electromagnetic fields / waves theory
- Good theoretical understanding of basic RF Engineering, digital and analog modulation and demodulation, digital signal processing
- Experience in using HFSS / CST software (preferable in the final project)
- Studying RF / Antennas and MATLAB courses
- Lab experience in using Network Analyzer and Spectrum Analyzer
- Strong written, verbal and interpersonal skills
- Strong problem solving skills
- Must be self-motivated and multitask
- Working under pressure – ability to complete assigned tasks under stressful situations and short time constraints
- Must have passion and drive for personal technical excellence and high performance
- Ability and desire to work cooperatively with others on a team
EM Infinity is a design house, specializes in electromagnetic design, including development, simulations, algorithms and measurements.
Development of antennas, including smart antenna arrays for MIMO and radars, microwave devices, bio-medical electromagnetic devices, scattering analysis, Signal Integrity and EMI / EMC simulations are part of our expertise.
EM Infinity team includes very experienced engineers with MSc and Ph.D degrees in Electrical Engineering with RF / Microwaves / Antennas specialty.
Using our knowledge and the world’s leading simulation tools, we propose accurate and creative solutions for complex challenges in electromagnetics.